Welcome to Erect safe Scaffolding
Safety is our number one priority and is paramount to the success of Erect Safe Scaffolding LTD.
All of our scaffolders and operatives are CISRS and CSCS trained card holders. Erect Safe Scaffolding use equipment purchased from Rotamead and conforms to BS.EN39 requirements.
All of our scaffolds are erected, maintained and dismantled in accordance with TG20:08 and all of our operatives are fully trained and work within the current NASC code of conduct and guidelines.
Method Statements and risk assessments are provided prior to work commencing and as per requirements.
We hold full public and employers liability insurance up to £10 million which can be increased for specific projects when required.
From the smallest domestic scaffold to the largest new housing or refurbishment scaffold,
Erect safe LTD can undertake the following:
- Studio work for the television industry
- Designs and calculations
- Temporary Roofs
- A full range of GRP scaffolding for use in food/beverage enviroments or any areas that are required to be dust free.
- Scaffold for new housing projects
- Access scaffolds for any purpose
- Bin Chutes
- Temporary security fencing
- Shoring scaffolds
- Specialist scaffold
- Intruder alarms for scaffolds
- Edge protection